Thursday, July 15, 2010

Written over verbal, anytime

Expressing myself through written words works much better than expressing myself verbally. Words get stuck in my throat when I try to speak even though I know half of what I'm thinking.

My thought processes come from writing them out, re-reading them and trying to think from a different viewpoint. Its as though my thoughts won't be complete until I write them down. This blog is the first place I turn to when I'm down.


Yesterday, I heard about things that hurt me because there was someone who does (did) not appreciate me for telling her how I truly felt then. I honestly reflected countless times, but all she wanted was to have things her way.

Whatever it is, I just can't be bothered to be in your world of politics anymore. I won't hate you, but I just can't be bothered. I've been keeping alot to myself about this (even after all my ranting) and I can't be assed to continue ranting but you made life REALLY, really terrible for me then. Really.


Today was absolutely wonderful with my closest friends. I treasure every bit of our honesty, and I'll try to improve. Its a little funny to write everything here but I'm sure none of us will forget whatever that was said and heard. Really, the honesty we shared means so much to me.

No comments: